Be a Member of the Theosophical Society (with free Membership included for our Minneapolis Lodge)
Join or renew today to support our work and connect with like-minded people around the world.
We offer many opportunities to join communities of people who share similar core values, including:
- Approximately 80 local study groups
- Online interactive study groups covering an array of spiritual topics
- Theosophical camps and lodges nationwide
- Frequent conventions and workshops
Learn & Grow
A rich offering of books, articles, videos, and numerous public programs available online and at our National Center provides members the resources to expand their knowledge, including:
- Borrowing privileges at the Henry S. Olcott library with more than 20,000 items that can be shipped across the country
- Quest Magazine, a quarterly journal of Theosophically-oriented articles on philosophy,
religion, science, and the arts.
- 24 monthly study papers on Theosophical concepts
- Our more advanced online self-study courses.
- Discounts on our many programs, workshops, and classes at our National Center and online
- Discounts online and in-store at our Quest Bookshops in California, Illinois, and New York
- Monthly study papers on different yearly topics distributed through the National Lodge available for free the first year by email, after that for $10 per year
- 25% discount at Quest Books, the Theosophical Publishing House
If you join, please email our lodge so we can welcome you personally at email@example.com